Make Lasting Memories!
Children will enjoy a caring camp atmosphere where they will have a good time, learn new skills and make new friends. To view the 2017 Summer Guide click here
Experience Camp Life!
Campers are divided into age groups and each camper can participate in many activities including:
- Archery – a new experience for many campers
- Theme Days – activities and events are planned around special theme days
- Kayaking, Canoeing & Paddle-Boating – Skills and safety a focus
- Low Ropes course
- SWIMMING – with lifeguard supervision
- GAMES & SPORTS – team and camp-wide challenges
- GUESTS & VISITORS – special guests are invited to the camp to meet and talk to the children
- NATURE AND ENVIRONMENTAL STUDY – environment-focused activities generate awareness and appreciation of the natural world.
- ONCE-A-WEEK OVERNIGHT CAMPING – Every Thursday night is over-night camping. This great opportunity is restricted to campers 10 years and older and a $30.00 user fee will apply. The camp does provide dinner and breakfast.
Our campers are at the very centre of everything we do. They will enjoy a caring camp atmosphere where they will have a great time, learn new skills and make new friends.
Children are required to bring their own lunch. (Lunches will be refrigerated) Afternoon snack is provided.
Please note that Galbraith is a Nut Free Camp.